[Rdo-list] LXC containers with RDO

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 08:16:42 UTC 2015

I am afraid to provide info not matching your needs. However,  Docker 1.5 Hypervisor
would work on RDO Kilo Compute node. Details of setup are pretty much the same
as on AIO host ( it was written for RC2 Delorean version, in meantime follow
https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Kilo#How_To_Test )  :-
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2015/05/running-nova-docker-on-openstack-rdo.html
Setup on RDO Kilo Compute nodes was tested, I just don't have exact instructions, but difference
is only tuning  Glance settings on Controller vs AIO setup. Nova Docker Driver setup on Compute node
is performed as described and works smoothly.

Boris.