[Rdo-list] Kilo released - what's new?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri May 1 14:12:28 UTC 2015

As you no doubt know by now, OpenStack Kilo released yesterday. You can
read the release notes at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Kilo   There's a lot there.

Now that the release is out and you have nothing else to do (ha, ha), I
was wondering if a few people would be willing to spend 10-15 minutes
talking with me about the various projects, and what the really great
new bits are. If we can do this as Google hangouts, I can record them,
and then write up a series of blog posts about each of the projects and
what people should get excited about in Kilo.

If you could get in touch with me to claim a topic, that would be great,
otherwise I'll start hunting you down as I work through the list.

So, here's the list of topics that I'd like to cover, just working
through the release notes:

* Swift
* Nova
* Glance
* Horizon
* Keystone
* Neutron
* Cinder
* Ceilometer
* Heat
* Trove
* Ironic
* Documentation

I'll also probably be bugging people on IRC.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/