[Rdo-list] Juno vs Kilo in Fedora 22

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 28 00:59:19 UTC 2015

For the record, we do provide packages for current stable Fedora and
RHEL/CentOS.

So we will be providing Kilo on EL7 & Fedora 22 & Fedora 21 in our own
repositories if we were to continue the current setup.
The downside is that we're supposed to provide security fixes for
openstack in F22 for 13 months which
does not match with openstack lifecycle.
When Fedora 22 will be released, Juno will enter phase II of support
(6 months of security-fixes only and nothing else)

As Fedora is going back to its usual 6 month release schedule, it's
worth considering resynchronizing our schedule.

Regards,
H.