[Rdo-list] Dashboard not working

Nasirudheen kollathodi nasirudheen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:45:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the reply !

> is this right after installation via packstack? can you put your
> answerfile on a pastebin and send us the link? also the output of yum
> repolist would be helpful
>
> Yes,

Answer file,
http://dpaste.com/0M000XB

Yum repo list,
http://dpaste.com/0NF56J6

> oh and in the meantime check the packstack installation log. it is
> somewhere in /var/tmp/packstack and has the date and a unique number on it.
> it may tell you if there were issues during installation

Had checked it earlier and found nothing suspicious. Actually installation
gave NO error message at all. I  tried repeating the "packstack --allinone"
command many times and in the last attempt even tried to add another node
too. Nothing helped so far.

Thanks,
Nasir

--