[Rdo-list] [Openstack] compute node secure message flood rootwrap.conf ovs-ofctl dump-flows br-int table=22

Marius Cornea marius at remote-lab.net
Tue Mar 24 23:50:47 UTC 2015

I see that in Fedora21 pam_unix also logs the sudo session and it
shows up like this:

sudo[17062]: neutron : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ;
COMMAND=/bin/neutron-rootwrap /etc/neutron/rootwrap.conf ovs-ofctl
dump-flows br-int table=23
sudo[17062]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
sudo[17062]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root

In that case you can disable the messages by:

Defaults:neutron !syslog, !pam_session