[Rdo-list] khaleesi-rdo-juno-production-fedora-21-aio-packstack-neutron-ml2-vxlan-rabbitmq-tempest-rpm-minimal - Build # 61 - Failure!

whayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Sun Mar 22 13:16:58 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-21 at 14:04 +0100, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 11:32:32AM +0100, Christian Berendt wrote:
> > On 03/20/2015 07:10 PM, address not configured yet wrote:
> > > khaleesi-rdo-juno-production-fedora-21-aio-packstack-neutron-ml2-vxlan-rabbitmq-tempest-rpm-minimal - Build # 61 - Failure:
> > >
> > > Check console output at https://prod-rdojenkins.rhcloud.com/job/khaleesi-rdo-juno-production-fedora-21-aio-packstack-neutron-ml2-vxlan-rabbitmq-tempest-rpm-minimal/61/ to view the results.
> >
> > I would prefer to send the Jenkins messages on a separate list.
>
> Agreed. I too was about to send an email yesterday asking the same, but
> waited, thinking the RDO CI team is testing something temporarily for a
> day or so.
>
> Another reason why not to send such automated Jenkins' messages to the
> list -- if the volume increases, for anyone reading the list archives,
> it'll be full of noise.

I'm fine w/ using a different list, however I'm pretty sure everyone
will just ignore it.

FYI.. I've limited the number of jobs reporting CI results to just one
job.  The job should only email the list when the job status changes
from passing to failed or vice versa. I would expect the job to email
the list 2-3 times a week.

My first attempt was to use irc notification, however the is a bug in
openshift that prevents the jenkins irc notification from working
properly.  The senders email also appears to be another issue with
running jenkins on openshift.

We should add this topic to the next RDO meeting for discussion.

Thanks