[Rdo-list] Bugzilla component for website?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 14:43:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 03:30:47PM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> > Do you think we can get a bugzilla component for the website?
>
> I'm not sure bugzilla is the right fit, it's being misused in so many
> different ways already.

I don't know.  It seems like the correct place to report bugs.

> What about using rdo-docs issue tracker for all web/docs/etc. non-code content:
>   https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdo-docs/issues

Maaaybe.  If the website was actually built from content hosted at
this repository it would make more sense (and I think we *should* be
producing the website this way, although I don't believe we're doing
that right now).

Otherwise I still prefer bugzilla.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}