[Rdo-list] Single node to multi node issue

Vedsar Kushwaha vedsarkushwaha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:54:19 UTC 2015

Hello World,

I'm not able to add compute node in openstack using RDO.
I'm using centos7 and working in openstack *juno*.

*Allinone single node installation works perfectly*. I can launch instance,
login to instance using SSH.

I *used same answer-file* (which is generated during all-in-one
installation), and added the *IP address of new host* (which is going to be
the new compute node) in the variable "*config_compute_hosts*".

But *changes are not reflected* in dashboard or in nova host-list or in
nova service-list.

I *also tried multi-node installation* which completed successfully.
But in this case, after launching instance, *instance struck at spawning
stage*.

Any suggestion, why it is happening. Or is there any other steps for
multinode installation.

--
Vedsar Kushwaha
M.Tech-Computational Science