[Rdo-list] RDO bookmarks - Feedback requested

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Mar 2 09:56:36 UTC 2015

On 02/27/2015 05:32 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Thanks again for your helpful feedback. I've got another iteration at
> the same place -
> https://openstack.redhat.com/images/bookmark/rdo_bookmark.odt - that
> addresses these comments.

Nit picking time...

"Uploading a new image

openstack image create <name> \"

openstack image.. should be aligned. All other commands have a alignment.

"Create network:"

There is one space missing before "[--share..]". At the moment the
alignment of "[--enable..]" and "[--share..]" is different.

"Get started..

sudo packstack –allinone"

This should be --allinone. I think LibreOffice automatically changes
"--" to "-".

"Start a new instance:"

The alignment of "--flavor" and "--image" differs. One space before
"--flavor" should be removed.

One more point: The alignment of the arguments here differs from the
alignment of the argument of the "Migrate an instance to a different
host" command. This should be fixed.

"Booting an instance from a volume"

"dev_name" should be changed to "dev-name" or "device-name". Same for
"Attach a volume to an instance".

"Create network"

Use "network-name" instead of "network_name".

"Managing Networks" should be changed to "Managing networks". The other
titles are "Managing instances" and "Managing volumes".

Christian.