[Rdo-list] OpenStack meetups, Week of June 29

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 17:41:36 UTC 2015

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Mon Jun 29 in Pittsburgh, PA, US: Openstack Summit Discussion -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-pittsburgh/events/223179665/

* Tue Jun 30 in Bucharest, RO: OpenStack Foundation 5th birthday party &
OpenStack Bucharest 1st celebration -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Bucharest-Romania-Meetup/events/221522734/

* Tue Jun 30 in Paris, FR: Meetup#15 Design d'applications­ sur
OpenStack + 5ème anniversaire OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-France/events/223339142/

* Wed Jul  1 in Richardson, TX, US: July OpenStack Meetup - NFV
Engineering & Planning on OpenStack presentation -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/218266682/

* Wed Jul  1 in Lahore, PK: OpenStack Iftar Party - Lahore - Wed July 1
- http://www.meetup.com/Lahore-OpenStack-Meetup/events/223460780/

* Wed Jul  1 in Athens, GR: OpenStack 5th birthday party -
http://www.meetup.com/Athens-OpenStack-User-Group/events/222125353/

* Wed Jul  1 in Sevilla, ES: OpenStack 5th Birthday - OpenStack Sevilla
- http://www.meetup.com/Bitnami-Sevilla/events/223329992/

* Wed Jul  1 in Taipei, TW: OpenStack Operation Guide 讀書會 -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Taiwan-User-Group/events/223529694/

* Thu Jul  2 in Denham, B9, GB: Invitation to participate in OpenStack
Conference -
http://www.meetup.com/Exploring-OpenStack-London/events/223307715/

* Thu Jul  2 in Amersfoort, NL: OpenStack Software Defined Networking
2015 - http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Netherlands/events/220916687/

* Thu Jul  2 in Prague, CZ: OpenStack Howto part 4 - Network -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Czech-User-Group-Meetup/events/222955554/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/