[Rdo-list] OpenStack Meetups, week of June 22, 2015

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 17:06:26 UTC 2015

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tue Jun 23 in Whittier, CA, US: Red Hat Summit 2015, Boston, June
23-26 -
http://www.meetup.com/Southern-California-Red-Hat-User-Group-RHUG/events/222330281/

* Tue Jun 23 in Tehran, IR: OpenStack Simple Architectures (Deploying
OpenStack - Step 2) - http://www.meetup.com/Iran-OpenStack/events/223392165/

* Wed Jun 24 in Brisbane, AU: OpenShift Hack Night - with a V3
Presentation  -
http://www.meetup.com/Brisbane-OpenShift-Group/events/223120979/

* Wed Jun 24 in New York, NY, US: VMware Integrated OpenStack
Overview/OpenStack Storage and Cinder -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York-Meetup/events/222962264/

* Wed Jun 24 in Taipei, TW: OpenStack Operation Guide 讀書會 -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Taiwan-User-Group/events/223353884/

* Thu Jun 25 in Austin, TX, US: That time we went to the OpenStack
Summit and/or Monitorama - http://www.meetup.com/AusOps/events/222562660/

* Thu Jun 25 in Philadelphia, PA, US: VMware Integrated OpenStack
Overview/OpenStack Storage and Cinder -
http://www.meetup.com/Philly-OpenStack-Meetup-Group/events/222962302/

* Thu Jun 25 in Seattle, WA, US: OpenStackSea Meetup: Technical Deep
Dive of the HP Helion OpenStack Distribution -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Seattle/events/220312023/

* Thu Jun 25 in Littleton, CO, US: Discuss and Learn about OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/223025495/

* Thu Jun 25 in Chesterfield, MO, US: NFV (Network Functions
Virtualization) - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/223168954/

* Thu Jun 25 in Palo Alto, CA, US: OPNFV: A Key Driver for NFV
Infrastructure? - http://www.meetup.com/svcwirelessmeetup/events/223050821/

* Thu Jun 25 in Pasadena, CA, US: OpenStack Networking: Tips and tricks.
The June OpenStack L.A. Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/223180922/

* Thu Jun 25 in Herriman, UT, US: Open Stack Monthly Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-utah/events/222935349/

* Fri Jun 26 in Pune, IN: Fudcon Announcement -
http://www.meetup.com/India-Red-Hat-User-Group/events/223252403/

* Sat Jun 27 in Beijing, CN: OpenStack & hyper-convergence -
http://www.meetup.com/China-OpenStack-User-Group/events/223404558/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/