[Rdo-list] GSoC Cloud in a Box

Ivan Chavero ichavero at redhat.com
Sat Jun 20 00:14:55 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I hangout all day on #rdo-puppet so don't hesitate to ask, i don't know how
anaconda works but this seems like very good pretext to study it. I don't know
what are the rules of GSoC regarding collaborations but since i was going to tacke
this remix anyway i feel compelled to help.

The Fedora remix documentation [1] can be a good starting point for learning the
tools needed.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix