[Rdo-list] RE(4): Switching to Dashboard Spice Console in RDO Kilo on Fedora 22

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:29:39 UTC 2015

MATE Desktop supports sound on any cloud Fedora VM 22,21,20 ( tested ).
Uploading  raw image to glance is preferable.
GNOME desktop works only for CentOS 7.1

From: bderzhavets at hotmail.com
To: rdo-list at redhat.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:22:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [Rdo-list] RE(3): Switching to Dashboard Spice Console in RDO Kilo on Fedora 22

Sound works also on RDO Kilo  Cloud instances F21,F20 via same patch.
Situation with F22 seems to me  either as regression or a bug.
Testing Ubuntu 15.04, 14.04 doesn't make sense . Ubuntu VMs are unable to run X Server in Spice session,
at least via my experience.
Any Fedora 22,21,20 and CentOS 7.1 cloud VMs do allow install && run GNOME or MATE desktop.

Thanks.
Boris