[Rdo-list] Integration of MidoNet into RDO Manager

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 28 18:35:21 UTC 2015

I don't know much about MidoNet, but in order to get accepted in RDO

1. licensing should be compatible with RDO
2. it has to be an upstreamed effort
3. an identified maintainer (RDO Eng. will focus on maintaining "core"
projects, and we won't be maintaining all neutron drivers)
4. provide packages conforming Fedora guidelines
5. take responsibility for CI

As far as these conditions are respected, there should be no problems
in accepting MidoNet in RDO.
In brief, what we require is commitment and taking responsibility of
contributed packages.

Sandro, we'll both be at Flock in few weeks, so I'll be glad to
discuss with you about it.

Regards,
H.