[Rdo-list] Adding RDO to CentOS ISO

sad man asadxflow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:34:03 UTC 2015

Using "--update" option on existing repodata folder (from ISO) seems to
work (with an error in anaconda shell i.e., rpmdb bad file descriptor). I
run the following command from within <ISO>/Packages folder:

 createrepo --update -g /root/comp.xml -o /<ISO>/ .

<ISO> contains the repodata folder from DVD with old repo files.

The system installs fine (all openstack rpms are installed). Still I would
appreciate suggestions on doing it properly.

--
Cheers,

Asadullah Hussain