[Rdo-list] Manila configuration Kilo

Charles Short cems at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:02:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

As promised an answer from NetApp -

"This functionality is called Manila manage/unmanage. It is targeted for
Liberty Milestone 2 and not yet available.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/manila/+spec/netapp-cdot-driver-manage-unmanage-share
Currently, existing files would need to be copied over from an existing
share to a newly created Manila managed share."

HTH