[Rdo-list] FW: Delorean repos appear down

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 18:39:58 UTC 2015

We just switched to a new host for trunk.rdoproject.org and it looks
like the symlink is to centos7 rather than centos70. It appears that my
ssh key is not yet on the new server, so I'm waiting for that to happen
so that I can fix the link. I'm very sorry for the outage. Looks like I
didn't adequately test before making the DNS change.

--Rich