[Rdo-list] Juno EPEL packages

Thomas Oulevey thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Thu Jan 22 20:14:05 UTC 2015

Hi All,

> Hey, David, Thomas, et al,
>
> I wonder if you've had any chance to look at this, and whether you need
> anything to get started. As you may have seen, we're having a weekly
> Cloud SIG meeting on #centos-devel (on Freenode) every Thursday at 15:00
> UTC, and there's also a bi-weekly RDO packaging meeting, every other
> Wednesday, also at 15:00 UTC, on #rdo.

I think it would be 2 different steps now :

- Identify the patch that David already have. Contribute them to the
list and review them.

- In parallel I can assist to try to rebuild source RPMs, in
cbs.centos.org. We have can test packages within a repo (unsigned)
quickly to validate if something is wrong and then iterate.

> If there's anything we can do to help you, please let us know

It would be nice for each contributor to open a bugs.centos.org ticket,
to request access to the building system, a Cloud SIG member could
validate the account.
Then I can do basic training :)

--
Thomas.