[Rdo-list] RDO

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 17:54:05 UTC 2015

On 01/20/2015 12:40 PM, Tomás Olivares wrote:
> People, please unsubscribe in the following link:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/options/rdo-list
>
> Just put your email address and done! You are “spamming” everyone
> instead of just going to that link.

We are investigating the issue with our mailing list administrators.

It looks like perhaps people who are users on github are being
mass-added using their github email addresses.

In the meantime, we have changed mailing list subscriptions to require
confirmation, hopefully this should prevent further people from being
inadvertently added to the mailing list.

To individually unsubscribe please use the url above. But, posting
complaints to the list just exacerbates the problem for everyone else.
Aside from traffic on this particular topic, this list tends to be very
low traffic. So if folks who were added somehow by github can just
unsubscribe via the url above, we can hopefully fix the issue.

Perry