[Rdo-list] RDO

Allen Efienokwu niyiallen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:20:12 UTC 2015

*Hello all,*

*Below is the steps I use to install OpenStack on Ubuntu and it never
worked for me. It started well and in Step 1 but got stocked in Step2. I
also tried in Fedora and CentOS. Got stock in step 2. Please help me out.
Thanks*

Step 1: Software repositories

sudo yum update -y

sudo yum install -y https://rdo.fedorapeople.org/rdo-release.rpm

 Step 2: Install Packstack Installer sudo yum install -y
openstack-packstack Step
3: Run Packstack to install OpenStack

Packstack takes the work out of manually setting up OpenStack. For a single
node OpenStack deployment, run the following command.
packstack --allinone

*OpenStack {Ubuntu 14.04 LTS} Installation Steps*

*OpenStack for ubuntu # sudo apt-get update # sudo apt-get install git #
git clone **https://www.github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git*
<https://www.github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git>

* -b stable/juno # ls # cd devstack # ls # sudo apt-get install vim #
apt-get installl libvirt-bin # sudo vim stackrc under "Base GIT Repo URL
add '**https://www.github.com* <https://www.github.com/>

* # under /devstack directory # ls # ./stack.sh*

*Allen EfienokwuAnd we know that all things work together as fitting into a
plan for us who love God and have been called according to his
purpose-Rm8:28*