[Rdo-list] Juno EPEL packages

Thomas Oulevey thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Mon Jan 12 08:44:56 UTC 2015

Hi David,

We have a lot of interest in the Juno for el6 packages at CERN.

It would be great if you can share the patches and we can work together
to build it in a central way.

What is your approach in the current patchset ? rebuild python 2.7 or
patch openstack to work with python 2.6 ?

I am working as well with the CentOS team. I am part of the team that
maintain the build system
(http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem). RDO started to
rebuild their packages with this system for the cloud SIG effort
(http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud). I'll let Rich or
someone more involved in the cloud sig to comment on this effort as I
have not all latest details/plan.

You can catch me on irc (alphacc on freenode) any time.

cheers,
--
Thomas.