[Rdo-list] Query regarding RDO Juno-1 install on CentOS7

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 11:11:12 UTC 2015

On 01/01/2015 05:03 AM, Deepak Shetty wrote:
> Thanks perry, i googled too, but having instructions as part of the rdo
> quickstart is ideal as it is in the flow of things. For eg. I installed
> centos7 via pxe install and since rdo quick start didn't say anything
> specific abt Nm i just followed basic install process, only to know
> later that nm need to be disabled, which is not easy for someone not
> fairly expert in networking stuff so having the right cmds as part of
> rdo quick start pre reqs would help rdo beginerrs a lot

I agree we should document that in the quick start.
Kuba - can you please add the steps to turn-off NM in the quickstart page.

Also the current list of bugs that blocks us from enabling NM are -

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=3123976&namedcmd=openstack-nm&remaction=run&sharer_id=287527

Livnat