[Rdo-list] [openstack-packstack] Initial Kilo release

Kaul, Yaniv Yaniv.Kaul at emc.com
Thu Feb 26 08:56:19 UTC 2015

Eventually made it working. For the benefit of all, here's how I've done it, include bizarre workarounds.

1. The Jenkins job is a shell script, essentially SSH'ing to the node and running a script.

SSH="ssh -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null"

${SSH} root@${CONTROLLER} "/home/public/scripts/devstack.sh"
echo "Running stack!"
${SSH} root@${CONTROLLER} "su - stack -c \"cd /opt/stack ; git config --global url.http://git.openstack.org/.insteadOf git://git.openstack.org/ ; ./stack.sh\""
${SSH} root@${CONTROLLER} "firewall-cmd --add-service http"

2. The /home/public/scripts/devstack.sh script:

firewall-cmd --add-service http || true

git config --global url.http://git.openstack.org/.insteadOf git://git.openstack.org/
cd /opt
git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack
/opt/devstack/tools/create-stack-user.sh
chown -R stack:stack /opt/devstack/
mv /opt/devstack /opt/stack

cat << 'EOF' >> local.conf
<your local.conf comes here>

EOF

sed -i 's/Defaults    requiretty/#Defaults    requiretty/' /etc/sudoers

mv local.conf stack
chown stack:stack stack/local.conf

Y.