[Rdo-list] [openstack-packstack] Initial Kilo release

Kaul, Yaniv Yaniv.Kaul at emc.com
Tue Feb 24 08:52:18 UTC 2015

By definition, pulling every single component from its latest greatest upstream means it cannot be stable.
In my specific case, it failed on heat - which I don't care about and is not very useful to my work.
I've tried disabling it (by adding 'disable_service heat h-api h-api-cfn h-api-cw h-eng' to my localrc) and then things broke even worse.
Re-trying...

Here's my local.conf:
[[local|localrc]]
ADMIN_PASSWORD=123456
DATABASE_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
RABBIT_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
SERVICE_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
SERVICE_TOKEN=a682f596-76f3-11e3-b3b2-e716f9080d54
#FIXED_RANGE=172.31.1.0/24
#FLOATING_RANGE=192.168.20.0/25
HOST_IP=10.103.233.161
CINDER_ENABLED_BACKENDS=xio_gold:xtremio_1

[[post-config|$CINDER_CONF]]
[DEFAULT]
rpc_response_timeout=600
service_down_time=600
volume_name_template = CI-%s
enabled_backends=xtremio_1
default_volume_type=xtremio_1
[xtremio_1]
volume_driver=cinder.volume.drivers.emc.xtremio.XtremIOISCSIDriver
san_ip=vxms-xbrickdrm168
san_login=admin
san_password=admin
volume_backend_name = xtremio_1