[Rdo-list] Install rdo on rack system Hardware and GPU

jupiter jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:40:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I like to install rdo manually, and I find the Red Hat Enterprise Linux
OpenStack Platform 5 document has very good description for manually
installing openstack. Is it compatible to install rdo manually following
instruction of that document on CentOS 7?

Also, I like to install rdo in a rack hardware system with ceph storage and
GPUs, has any one succeeded on rack system with GPU?

Appreciate your advice to recommend cheap and good rack hardware.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- j