[Rdo-list] (no subject)

Vedsar Kushwaha vedsarkushwaha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:13:20 UTC 2015

Can anyone explain me the meaning of below line taken from the page "
https://openstack.redhat.com/Neutron_with_existing_external_network":

"You need to recreate the public subnet with an allocation range outside of
your external DHCP range and set the gateway to the default gateway of the
external network. "

My IP address is 10.16.37.222 and I'm on institute network with proxy.

What if I give allocation range from the external DHCP?

Also guide me some good links to setup the network of openstack. The
default network I got after rdo installation is 172.24.4.0/24.
--
Vedsar Kushwaha
M.Tech-Computational Science