[Rdo-list] High Availability configuration

Alon Dotan alon.dotan at Contextream.com
Mon Feb 9 18:04:30 UTC 2015

well, I can add one more controller this is not an issue,

there is any technical doc? I understood  the architecture but I have hard time to implement it

there is any reference to CentOS 7? I need it for Juno

currently I have issues with Galera sync, there is no technical guide about Galera and Centos 7

Thanks,

________________________________
From: Erwan Gallen <erwan at erwan.com>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 7:34 PM
To: Perry Myers; Alon Dotan; rdo-list at redhat.com; Andrew Beekhof; David Vossel
Subject: Re: [Rdo-list] High Availability configuration

You can find the default RDO HA config with 3 controllers here:
https://openstack.redhat.com/HA_Architecture

The doc is not completely up to date for MariaDB, Neutron and AMQP.

Cheers

Erwan

Le 9 févr. 2015 à 18:12, Perry Myers <pmyers at redhat.com<mailto:pmyers at redhat.com>> a écrit :

On 02/09/2015 12:44 PM, Alon Dotan wrote:
Dear All,

Someone managed to configure High Availability?

My setup contains 2 CentOS 7 controllers  and about 15 compute nodes,

I think an HA config will require a minimum of 3 controller nodes
(primarily because RabbitMQ and Galera operate in odd numbered clusters)

abeekhof is working on getting better docs on the HA stuff on our wiki
but you can ask questions here though

I want to configure High Availability between the controllers only

Thanks,