[Rdo-list] RDO meetup at FOSDEM?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Sun Feb 1 08:13:15 UTC 2015

On 12/17/2014 09:12 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I will gladly defer to people who have more FOSDEM experience than I as
> to when/where it's better to meet.
>
> For what it's worth, I asked on #fosdem, and they said that the hacker
> rooms are first come, first serve, register at the info desk onsite. So
> sounds pretty iffy.

Day two at FOSDEM, and I have again been told that there's no available
rooms. Please do drop by and say hello at the CentOS booth. We have a
few RDO stickers left, but not much else.

Also, Haikel will be giving a talk on OpenStack on Fedora and CentOS at
13:25 in H.1302 (Depage).

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison