[Rdo-list] we have fully automated liberty delorean repo promotion!

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 16:22:55 UTC 2015

Pedro Sousa <pgsousa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another dumb question :)
>
> What's difference between using delorean versus rpm liberty repos in
> terms of stability and updates?
>
> Which one should we use for production?

My take on it is you are always better of with delorean repos since they
have more bug fixes in timely manner, and freeze release process for stable
tarballs in upstream is a joke anyway. So best bet would be
delorean/liberty + some sanity CI for your production.

But other people may see it differently.

Ihar