[Rdo-list] Mitaka 1 test day stats

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 19:03:33 UTC 2015

Many thanks to those that participated in the Mitaka 1 test day.

Several people have written up their experiences in the etherpad at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-test-days-mitaka-m1  If you have
notes that you have not added there, please do so before you forget what
happened.

Last test day I posted some stats from the event. There were fewer
tickets opened this time, during the "official" test window, but people
have mentioned that they were testing the entire week. We had 9 tickets
opened in the week including the test day, with 5 of those on Thursday.
There are also several other tickets referenced in the etherpad that are
either older than this, or are in other ticket trackers upstream.

https://goo.gl/51Dz97

61 names were seen on the IRC channel (I don't believe I collected this
statistic last time) saying 931 lines of conversation.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/