[Rdo-list] Mitaka 2 test day (Please VOTE)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 18:04:31 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone that participated in the Mitaka 1 test day.

TLDR; VOTE for the Mitaka 2 test day at
http://doodle.com/poll/f2vm4cxs4nfuxdg2

The date for the Mitaka 2 test day is currently on the calendar as
January 27th, 28th. That is the week of FOSDEM, and some of us will be
in Brussels for the RDO Community Day on January 29th. That makes that
date difficult for those people.

The next week, some of us will be in Brno, Czech Republic, for DevConf,
making that week also difficult.

If we go much later than that, we're getting into Mitaka 3 time.

However, as both events are weekend events, not weekday events, we can
still do either one of these dates, depending on how many people this
works for.

So, to choose the best of two bad options, I'd appreciate it if people
could be willing to vote for one of the two options, by going to
http://doodle.com/poll/f2vm4cxs4nfuxdg2 and indicating their preference.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison