[Rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack meetups, week of Dec 14

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 19:00:03 UTC 2015

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday December 14 in Guadalajara, MX: Software Defined Storage - What
makes Ceph special - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-GDL/events/224852574/

* Tuesday December 15 in Seattle, WA, US: Openstack Seattle Meetup: A
Deep Dive of the OpenStack Security Project -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Seattle/events/226702941/

* Thursday December 17 in Los Angeles, CA, US: Webinar - Red Hat and
Cisco: Making OpenStack work for the Enterprise -
http://www.meetup.com/Southern-California-Red-Hat-User-Group-RHUG/events/227118822/

* Thursday December 17 in Phoenix, AZ, US: Whiteboarding OpenStack
Architecture - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Phoenix/events/227367393/

* Thursday December 17 in San Francisco, CA, US: SFBay OpenStack
Advanced Track #OSSFO - http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/224424928/

* Thursday December 17 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup (Topic TBD)
- http://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/226994564/

* Saturday December 19 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack awareness camp at
Indore - http://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/226561165/

* Saturday December 19 in Xian, CN: Docker&OpenStack Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/Docker-Xian/events/227336534/

* Monday December 21 in Moscow, RU: Митап OpenStack и контейнеры + Новый
Год RCCPA - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia/events/227183795/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/