[Rdo-list] RDO day @ FOSDEM - initial agenda

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 15:12:49 UTC 2015

Here's what we've got thus far for our agenda at the RDO Community Day @
FOSDEM. (Not in any particular order)

Bare metal deployment and introspection in RDO Manager
Delorean Hands On
Build a Basic Cloud Using RDO-manager
Debugging openstack with ansible and oslogmerger
rpm factory for RDO
RDO configuration files: do's, dont's, gotchas, and rfc

Since we have roughly 6 one-hour slots (plus lunch, coffee breaks, and
an open floor session) this is probably sufficient, if every one of
these fills an hour.

However, if you see any topics that you feel that we should have covered
in our very limited time, please speak up now. I hope to put together an
actual schedule tomorrow and start publicizing it to a wider audience.

Finally, I want to point out that it is *essential* that you register
before the event, if you're planning to be there, or the security folks
won't let you in the building.

Details (including RFP form and registration link) are still at
https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/2015/11/rdo-community-day-fosdem/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/