[Rdo-list] RDO packaging / CI

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 15:02:45 UTC 2015

Hi Gerard,

What do you want to know exactly ?

For packaging, we have this [1] available.
For CI there's not much out there right now, that I know of - at least.

I'd love to eventually create/improve documentation on:
1) What is delorean, how it works, how to consume it, etc
2) How the CI works, where it's run, how it's involved in
testing/packaging/promotion to stable repos, etc

The CI is rapidly changing right now, not as fast as I'd like to by
Mitaka release I hope we have a solid foundation we can document.
Until then, there's little incentive to document it as there are many
changes occuring.

[1]: https://www.rdoproject.org/packaging/rdo-packaging.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]