[Rdo-list] OpenStack Meetups, week of August 31

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 15:47:49 UTC 2015

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Mon Aug 31 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Talk about OpenStack Architectures
- http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/224474987/

* Wed Sep  2 in Richardson, TX, US: September 2015 DFW OpenStack Meetup
- http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/224930443/

* Thu Sep  3 in Prague, CZ: OpenStack Howto part 5 - Storage - POSTPONED
TO 24.9.!!! -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Czech-User-Group-Meetup/events/222955565/

* Thu Sep  3 in Reston, VA, US: Case Study:  Large Scale OpenStack
Operations Best Practices -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Nova/events/222872867/

* Thu Sep  3 in Henrico, VA, US: Build an OpenStack Cloud!  Bring your
Laptop - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Richmond/events/224593249/

* Thu Sep  3 in San Francisco, CA, US: #OSSFO OpenStack Neutron Advanced
Services talk - http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/215648162/

* Sat Sep  5 in Frederick, MD, US: Introduction to Openstack -
http://www.meetup.com/KeyLUG/events/223760459/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/