[Rdo-list] Re-send: RDO Manager Liberty support

Tim Rozet trozet at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 18:08:19 UTC 2015

Hello,
Dan Radez and I work on the OPNFV project, and more specifically, an installer project that relies on RDO Manager.  OPNFV is asking for a date where RDO Manager would support Liberty for planning OPNFV's next release date.  They want to target a Mid November release, which would require that RDO Manager supports Liberty at the beginning of Nov.  Can someone please tell me if this is possible or what is the realistic date for RDO Manager supporting Liberty?

OPNFV release info(sub-project Apex focuses on RDO Manager):
https://wiki.opnfv.org/releases/brahmaputra/release_plan

Thanks,

Tim Rozet
Red Hat SDN Team