[Rdo-list] Unable to access metadata service

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:05:48 UTC 2015

Packstack does 3 node RDO Kilo deployment with no problems. See for instance ( case CentOS 7.1) :-
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2015/05/rdo-kilo-set-up-three-kvms-nodes.html
as well as on Fedora 22
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2015/08/rdo-kilo-set-up-for-three-fedora-22-vm.html

Could you ,please, upload somewhere your answer-file

Boris.