[Rdo-list] Permission denied on accessing an RPM file

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 2 21:02:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I agree with the metadata changing under our feet but since
yum/dnf unless configured otherwise do not expire immediately
metadata, we could circumvent that issue.

All we need is to keep older builds for a limited time in delorean
when generating repo to avoid breaking downloads for people
whose cache has not been refreshed.

I already submitted a review generating a delorean-latest.repo
which points to current, and I plan to submit another patch
keeping builds for a limited period configurable through projects.ini.

So, we can keep the current way to use delorean and provide people
an alternative way to a repo pointing to the latest content without breaking
them (unless they don't refresh their yum/dnf cache at all).

Regards,
H.