[Rdo-list] Permission denied on accessing an RPM file

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 2 17:59:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

After logged in the instance, it appears that this package does not
exist anymore (it's actually a broken symlink)
We recently add to reset the delorean instance, and it's likely that
packages from june are not present anymore (according the timestamp in
the package name, it has been built, june, 17th)

That's rather an issue in our repo file where the baseurl is
hardcoded, so I temporarily suggest that before rebuilding packages,
you retrieve latest repo file from these url and refresh yum/dnf
cache.
http://209.132.178.14/centos7/current/
http://209.132.178.14/centos7/current-passed-ci/

That said, we need to fix delorean to generate more usable repo files
for current/ directory.

Regards,
H.