[Rdo-list] delorean latest-RDO-kilo-CI symlink update needed

James Slagle jslagle at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 17:55:43 UTC 2015

Can we update the delorean latest-RDO-kilo-CI symlink to a later repo?
rdo-manager is trying to move forward with testing the latest
openstack-puppet-modules, and we need a newer version that is available in a
later repo.

It looks like the latest repo that passed rdo-manager CI is:
http://trunk.rdoproject.org/kilo/centos7/b0/44/b0447ed8e7bee371bf7095c86e47d717abe89edc_52563694/

That has the updated version of opm we'd like to test. I'm not sure what other
packstack related CI jobs need to be checked before updating the symlink.

--
-- James Slagle