[Rdo-list] Looking for install steps of Openstack (Kilo) on Centos 7

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Apr 28 18:41:21 UTC 2015

Yes, we (Boris, Arif and myself with great help from Alan Pevec) tested the
Delorean release and the latest Kilo RC2
on CentOS 7.1 last week and the result was that most things seems to work,
only at the end we can't spawn an
instance on AIO or multi-node environments. But I think these issues will
get fixed in the next days.

In general I think Packstack is great to get an OpenStack environment up
and running very quickly,
and we still enjoy RDO Havana in production for our development and testing
of OpenCms and other apps.

By the way, it seems that your RDO-Manager is going to compete with
Packstack and that's great,
since competition leads to innovation :-)

Thanks,
Arash