[Rdo-list] [RDO-Manager] [AHC] allow matching without re-sending to ironic-discoverd

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 10:50:05 UTC 2015

On 04/22/2015 06:49 PM, John Trowbridge wrote:
> On 04/21/2015 11:36 AM, John Trowbridge wrote:
>>
>> I would like to gather feedback on whether this approach seems
>> reasonable, or if there are any better suggestions to solve this problem.
>>
> I put up a POC patch for this here:
> https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/230849/

As we discusses already, I'm somewhat worried that we put too much
non-ramdisk code into something called rdo-ramdisk-tools :D Probably
it's my fault: I didn't realize what you're planning to do. If we keep
it that way, we might want to rename the package. Or even more both
things to some existing common package - not sure.