[Rdo-list] Glance packaging and RDO Kilo

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Apr 20 17:10:36 UTC 2015

On 04/20/2015 12:12 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>> 1- Split packages, with the following deps:
>>
>>    * -api and -registry depend on -common
>>    * glance depends on -api and -registry

It looks like openstack-glance-api and openstack-glance-registry do not
longer require python-glance?

openstack-glance-api and openstack-glance-registry only require
openstack-glance-common.

openstack-glance-api and openstack-glance-registry are not workable
without python-glance. For me it does not makes sense to not install
python-glance.

Christian.