[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] (not that much) progress with Kilo install on RHEL/Centos 7

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:40:48 UTC 2015

It works!

My repos needed fixing, after which I have:
- a Centos 7 base installation
- epel 7.5
- openstack-kilo
- delorean

With that, my second problem (glance client refusing to cooperate) is gone.
And permissive mode is indeed a workaround for problem 2.

On the way to success, I noticed that openstack-glance doesn't have the
right set of dependencies in the delorean repo. I installed
openstack-glance-api, ...-registry, ...-doc and ...-common manually. Is this
considered a bug or are such wrinkles normal at this stage?

Thanks! I will be back with further problems. Perhaps.

Bernd