[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] (not that much) progress with Kilo install on RHEL/Centos 7

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:29:17 UTC 2015

I forget which thread we're on now, but apparently the glance client/server
(and associated workflow for images) changed between kilo-2 and kilo-3. We
need to address this in the installation guide (and probably every other
piece of documentation)... once I can figure out how it works now because
people like to make significant changes without documenting them and the
client help is useless.