[Rdo-list] Juno vs Kilo in Fedora 22

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 06:48:54 UTC 2015

On 13/04/15 12:46, Alan Pevec wrote:

> Instead of rushing Kilo into F22, I was thinking about the following model:
> (1) keep latest OpenStack release in Fedora Rawhide, starting from milestone2.
>        Delorean stays RDO Trunk as a place for tracking changes on
> OpenStack master branch.

Horizon will be broken in F22, unless we push kilo packages.
I have no intend to backport Django-1.8 support to Juno.

I'd even go the route to push horizon in kilo version to f22, even if
the rest of the stack will stay on Juno.
In theory that should work, as it did on my dev platform (using git
checkout and a remote RHOS-6 installation).

Matthias