[Rdo-list] New deployment model for HA compute nodes - now with automated recovery of VMs

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:31:31 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

I've checked your git, great work, but I'm using native toois with
keepalived approach, using mmonit utility to monitor the infrastructure
without pacemaker/corosync.

I'm testing this approach to evacuate and disable a compute node, if
something fails. What approach do you consider best, having in mind that a
external monitoring tool like mmonit is not "cluster aware" and doesn't do
things like fencing the dead node like pacemaker does?

Thank you.