[Rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack meetups coming up (Monday, April 06, 2015)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 17:46:08 UTC 2015

It's a really slow week in OpenStack meetups.

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday, April 06 in Durham, NC, US: April Meetup: “I Can Haz Moar
Networks?” w/Midokura & Cumulus Networks -
http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-OpenStack-Meetup/events/221188847/

* Tuesday, April 07 in Melbourne, AU: April Sydney Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/220202269/

* Wednesday, April 08 in New York, NY, US: Smart OpenStack Powered
Automation/Neutron Q&A with James Denton -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-for-Enterprises-NYC/events/221414475/

* Wednesday, April 08 in Washington, DC, US: Software Defined Networks
(SDN) & Linux Based Network OS (#20) -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStackDC/events/219873503/

* Thursday, April 09 in Prague, CZ: OpenStack Howto part 1 - Install and
Run -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Czech-User-Group-Meetup/events/221143227/

* Thursday, April 09 in Atlanta, GA, US: Are you getting the most out of
Cinder block storage in OpenStack? -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/219694781/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison