[Rdo-list] Fwd: [Openstack] User Survey 2014

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 19:15:54 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 02:56:10PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Even if you've done the survey before, please go through and update it. Your
> sure that we have the latest information in the survey, so that we have a
> clear idea of what's going on in the OpenStack world.

Wish it would just authenticate against launchpad rather than making
one enter credentials.  I don't know them off the top of my head, so I
always punt on filling this out...

I know, nothing but whine, whine, whine.  Yes, I will go look up my
password...

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/