[Rdo-list] The version of Openvswitch in Juno

Liping Mao -X (limao - YI JIN XIN XI FU WU(SU ZHOU)YOU XIAN GONG SI at Cisco) limao at cisco.com
Fri Sep 26 02:55:25 UTC 2014

Hi ,

I notice that the openvswitch in juno el7 is 2.0.0, but some new feature in juno such as DVR need 2.1.0 .
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/DVR_L2_Agent
f. For rules like these in the integration bridge, where a long list of ports might appear in the 'output port' action, this document proposes the use of 'Group Tables' facility available from OpenVswitch(OVS) version 2.1.

I did not do a real test about this, anyone know that will 2.0.0 works well when we enable DVR?

Thanks.

Regards,
Liping Mao